Stories to entertain you, written with a paranormal twist.

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Editing the past

Ready to update and rebuild, I am now in the unenvialbe position of editing and updating my book, Splintered: Sierra's Legacy. Released in 2011, to decent reviews, I find I am not interested in just decent. I am revamping and adding a bit more action. A YA, it is fun and surprising, but I had chosen to not include too much action due to the nature of the work. However, as I re-read I find that action is what it is lacking to bring it up and make it even more exciting.

This is my project while waiting for the ABNA contest to get underway. I am amazed at how much I am enjoying the editing. Initially that was the part of writing I did not enjoy, but I find that I get so caught up in writing, that I am not always aware of what is actually written until I get to this juncture.

Once completed, I will update the information and begin marketing the work. Thank you so much for your follows, and for your gentle encouragement as I move forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment