Stories to entertain you, written with a paranormal twist.

Monday, February 11, 2013

Book Covers and more edits


While waiting on my book to be through the contest, I have been looking a pictures for the cover. They will be somewhere along this line. I will be posting my choices soon, and hope to get some feed back from my readers. Due to the dark nature of the book, the pictures may follow that direction as well.

In the meantime, I am also working on edits of Splintered: Sierra's Legacy. I have gottern through several chapters and will upload and re-release when it is complete. I will be looking for reviewers at that time and will be sending out requests.

The reviewing world is a difficult one, there are so many authors looking for reviews, it is more difficult to get them now. You have to catch the eye of the reader, and connect in some way. I am looking forward to getting back into the swing, and ready to move forward. I will also be considering another installment of the Karma Stone, as I have had some requests, and will move forward on the rest of the Splintered World Series.

2 days more before the first faze of the contest is completed. Hope to make it through, but if not will re-submit next year. In the meantime, the book will move forward, I will just have to build a stronger pitch, the book speaks for itself. .

No comments:

Post a Comment